SwayamKrushi was honoured to receive acknowledgement from these valued members. We will continue to strive to build these children/adults into their best selves.
Mr. B. S. Paisheera, Former Joint Secretary, Ministry of Welfare, Govt. of India.
Swayamkrushi – an institution for training and rehabilitation of mentally retarded children. The way they have drawn up the program, the training schedule under highly motivating and dedicated management and trainees could indeed represent a model for similar institution elsewhere. They deserve all the encouragement in their education. Best of luck!
Robert Jaeger, Washington, OC, USA
I have been in India three times and not seen such a nice operation, wishing you every future success.
April, 04, 2002
Maya Kalyanpur, Admission Minister of Education, Cambodia
An Excellent example of job stilled training& employment in real jobs
March, 10, 2010
Goka Ramaswamy, Former Minister, Andhra pradesh
I have seen Social service, medical, educational fields in my long political life. Am very much moved by the mental retarded children in swayamkrushi. The commitment, devotion of the love, the head of organization, Mrs Manjula Kalyaan puts into routine is commendable. She needs many more devoted roles to assist her for the accomplishment of the task before her. I wish God should help her to achieve the goal she has set for her life. I also wish every worker in swayamkrushi to stand by her cause, more specially its principal Smt.Kalyaan. Today join the team of workers to do a bit job allotted to me in its activities.
October, 27, 1997
L.Govinda Rao, DD(A), NIMH, Secunderabad
February, 24, 1994
K.C. Panda, (retd) Principal, R.C.E, Bhubaneswar.
Looking clearly into the working of swayamkrushi: an experiment on adult grow with mental retardation in our country, I can confidently say, the devotion and commitment that how lead the experiment to be successful even without any governmental aid is not only encouraging, but it shows about the attention of GOVT support and publicity for replication. I would really congratulate Manjulaa for her sacrifice and demonstration of a noble cause.
August, 5, 1995
Mrs. Haripriya Rangarajan, Raj Bhavan, Hyderabad.
Where I entered into institution I could feel that I am coming to a unique place where children of God are very happy and cheerful to prove their capacity in main own way. I have no word to praise this institution where form the familiar to the children including……. very much service and devoted. I sincerely wish that this institution should be Named No.1 in India for the mentally handicapped children
March 21, 1998
Mrs Aude Carrie, Handicap International-SARO, KTM, Nepal
I am very interesting and impress to see all the “own effort” that everybody do here to give the opportunity to the mentally retarded to be able to use all their abilities to have a better life wish you the best and always lots of new ideas for the coming new millennium.
December 20, 2019
Upendra Chivukula, NJ Assemblyman, U.S.A
Swayamkrushi is doing remarkable work with people of all ages who have been physically and mentally challenged. the concept of creating vocational opportunities for people with physical and mental challenges has been implemented into great success. I wish you a great success for all your efforts.
August 25, 2007
Maj Gen Lan Cardozo, VSM, SM Rehabilitation council of india.
January 24, 2008
Tim Marshall, Phd Candidate, University of Bristol
April 30, 2015
C Kkhaitan, CEO, The National Trust, Heart Of India, New Delhi.
Iam very happy to visit “Swayamkrushi” for their service in the interest of disabled. Their system is very efficient and scientific especially for skill development also education.
March 1, 2016
- National Award for the Best Institution from APJ Abdul Kalam-2002.
- Dr.Shakunthala Devi Medical & Health Award-2000.
- Sadguru Gnanananda Award-2002.
- Our student Gowri Gayathri received “Life Time Achievement Award” from Shri.Dhamodhara Rajanarasimha, Deputy Chief Minister, Government of Telangana, in March 2013.
- One Minute Film – Third Prize – 2006.
- National Award for Outstanding Professional-2007.
- Certificate of Special Recognition-4 March 2006.
- Rotary Club of Jubilee Hills Vocational Service Award-2007.
- Unsung Hero co – Secunderabad Metropolitan Area Rounds Women Circle-2013.
- Prathiba awards from fame India,Bangalore,Karnataka – March 2014.
- Awards and recognition received by madam in last 3 years.
- Article about Madam is published in Channel -6 in 2013.
- Channel NDTV telecasted a documentary on Independent living of Beneficiaries at Swayamkrushi 2013.
- Ammi is awarded with SPANDAN award for the Best Female Individual with person with disability under The National Trust.
- Akshara a student of Swayamkrushi represented India in the Special Olympics held at Australia in Bocce game by winning bronze medal in 2013.
- Dr. Shakuntala Devi Medical & Health Award
- Manava Seva Dharma Samvardhani
- National Award for the Welfare of People with disabilities given to Swayamkrushi
- Secunderabad Metropolitan Area Round Table
- Rotary Club of Jubilee Hills
- National Trust for Outstanding Professional – 2007
- Unsung Heroco-Secunderabad Metropolitan Area RoundsWomen Circle -2013
- Prathiba awards from fame India, Bangalore, Karnataka – March-2014
- Awards and recognition received in last 3 years
- An article was published in Chanel -6 in 2013
- Chanel NDTV telecasted a documentary on Independent living of Beneficiaries at Swayamkrushi- 2013
- Special Recognition by Shakti (USA) May 4, 2014 Honorary Doctorate and Lifetime Achievement Award was conferred by Indian Virtual University for Peace and Education.
- Women’s’ Day Award by Bhoomica – the iconic women in your life – an award presented by Eastern a spice company from Kerala for her invaluable contribution to mankind.
- Late Smt. Laxmibai Lele Matrusmruti Puraskar from Bhagini Mandal, Ramkote, Hyderabad.
- National Award for Best Individual Professional 2018 from the Vice President of India – 3rd December 2018
- Ms. Manjulaa Kalyaan was awarded “Naari Shakthi Puraskar’ for rendering selfless and passionate services towards “empowering women with intellectual disabilities” for the past 50 years. This award was conferred by NIVEDITHAM-2019 organised at Tagore Auditorium, Osmania University, Hyderabad.On 29th December 2019 Ms. Manjulaa Kalyaan was awarded by Delhi Public School in expressing their gratitude in pursuing to promote holistic education.
- Government of Telangana Women Development and child Welfare Department & Department of Language and Culture presented ‘Woman Achiever Award 2020’to Ms. Manjulaa Kalyaan (Director of Swayamkrushi) by Smt. Satyavati Rathod (The Hon’ble Women and Children Welfare Minister Telangana) and Smt. D. Divya Commissioner (Women Development and Child Welfare on the occasion of International women’s day on 8th March 2020.